May 22, 2015 - September 6, 2015 Monday - Friday 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. Saturday 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. Sunday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
We feature quality programs in tennis, swimming, yoga, aerobics, aqua aerobics, and weight training. A professionally qualified staff offers the assistance needed to explore what Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa has to offer. Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa offers Single, Family, Corporate and Student Memberships.
Our mission is to provide the finest club experience, where our priority is your health and well-being
- 2 Heated outdoor pools and Jacuzzis with ozone purification
- 7 Lighted tennis courts
- Full spa including massage, facials, manicures, pedicures, and hair salon
- Over 50 group exercise classes every week including yoga and Tai Chi
- Pilates reformer classes
- Personal and small group training
- Cutting edge weight and cardiovascular equipment
- Kids Club child care
- Kids swim team
- Kids classes including Kempo and dance
- Swim and tennis lessons
- Club café and catering
- FAR Infra-red sauna
- Physical therapy, chiropractor and acupuncturist on site
- Summer happy hours with live music
- Garden area and conference room for weddings, special events, and retreats
- Wine club
- Cancer Well-Fit program
We welcome non-members to our San Luis Obispo spa facility & invite them to use the pools & whirlpools after their spa treatment. This also includes complimentary use of our FAR infrared sauna.
From Highway 101, take the San Luis Bay Drive exit. After the big turn, look for the Avila Village/San Luis Estates Sign on your right. Turn into this area and just prior to the security gate, veer left and head down the drive. We are located at the end of the driveway.